Trupor® microfiltration media delivers membrane reliability with superior performance. The innovative composite design uses standard polymers (Nylon and a PES-PBT composite) to deliver long life, stable performance, and superior pore size uniformity.
Trupor® can be used in cartridges just like current porous materials – it pleats on industry standard equipment and can be used as a final efficiency layer, or upstream of an efficiency layer to add capacity and life. Reference cartridge designs are available upon request.
Food & Beverage
Demand for innovative food and beverage products drives demand for innovative solutions. Trupor®’s higher flow rates allow:
- Lower production costs
- Increased yields
- Longer shelf life
- Decreased use of preservatives
- Improved taste and feel
- More environmentally friendly packaging
- Lower energy costs
- Reduced processing times
H&V uses the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points) to evaluate our processes in context with industry compliance frameworks and regulations, including:
- Beer & Wine
- Bottled Water
- Potable Water (Point-of-Use “POU” and Point-of-Entry “POE”)
New products are made every day using materials made by microbes. Harvesting those materials requires many treatment and filtration steps, all of which benefit from using Trupor®.
- Trupor®’s high flow rates allow for shorter dwell times once products are ready for harvest
- Trupor®’s long life and high flux make for lower energy costs – making buffer fluids and process water cheaper, while maintaining safety and quality expectations
With its improved uniformity, flow rates, and life, Trupor® can reduce production costs for:
Industrial processes depend on filtration to make high quality products, remove pollutants, and do so at the lowest possible costs.
Trupor®’s combination of chemical stability and improved performance make it an attractive material for use in:
- Chemical Mechanical Polishing (CMP)
- Ink and dye production
As municipalities and industrial users pursue new standards and approaches to waste water treatment, Trupor® enables new approaches to water re-use.
- Trupor® is available up to 40 inches wide (100 cm), making microfiltration available in new form factors
- Trupor®’s high flux allows improved efficiency in existing vessel infrastructure
- Trupor® can defend downstream RO, UF and NF processes from finer pollutants
- Higher flux enables lower cost treatment as part of existing filtration trains
Trupor® Grade Selection Guide
|Application||Food & Beverage||Bioprocess||Industrial||Water Re-Use|
New products from current housings
Longer run times
|Microfiltration at municipal scale
New treatment train capability
|Trupor® Platform||Nylon, Polyethersulfone||Polyethersulfone||Nylon||Nylon|